Have patience. It'll come soon enough. Its slowly making its way here. It can't make up its mind, one day cold, next day warm/hot. But I'm on the way down to sunny Charleston, SC for a wedding. I hear the weather is beautiful down there. Can't wait!
Ummm...we were outside and Parker and I got a sunburn today! :) I am SOOO ready for summer, especially if Maura and Emily come out! I can't believe you had snow!
OK VA Girls...I am jealous of both of you. Yesterday was beautiful, today not so bad, but tomorrow and Sunday, cold and possibly rain and/or snow. Just enjoy that sun, and very possibly the cancer that could come from it, hee, hee. Sorry, that was my inside voice!
3 comments:
Have patience. It'll come soon enough. Its slowly making its way here. It can't make up its mind, one day cold, next day warm/hot. But I'm on the way down to sunny Charleston, SC for a wedding. I hear the weather is beautiful down there. Can't wait!
Ummm...we were outside and Parker and I got a sunburn today! :)
I am SOOO ready for summer, especially if Maura and Emily come out!
I can't believe you had snow!
OK VA Girls...I am jealous of both of you. Yesterday was beautiful, today not so bad, but tomorrow and Sunday, cold and possibly rain and/or snow. Just enjoy that sun, and very possibly the cancer that could come from it, hee, hee. Sorry, that was my inside voice!
Post a Comment