October 1998 - February 15, 2010
*
*
Zeus was a wonderful, "little" kitty.
He brought much joy to our lives.
He was also a spoil sport, a recluse, a kitty who just wanted to be left alone, especially when little kids came around.
He really did not meow, instead he had a little squeak.
But when he would curl up to you and start to purr, well, that was pure heaven.
At night, when Chad and I would just turn out the lights, he would hop up on the bed, circle around until he was comfortable, then go to sleep.
Usually Chad or I were uncomfortable until we moved him.
He started getting noticeably sick this last week.
A trip to the veterinarian brought a large abdominal growth to light.
That little cat was dealing with a lot of internal pain.
Much more than you or I could handle.
Now, he is up in heaven, rubbing the pant legs of Grandpa Joe and jumping up on Grandma Pope's lap.
Rest in peace, little one.
We love you and miss you much.
We love you and miss you much.
5 comments:
(((hugs)) I'm sorry you guys. I know that he's missed.
that made me cry! despite what i said yesterday.
i'm really sorry! i can't believe it. zeus will be missed!
I know, it is hard, because sometimes my house would be much better off without the cats...but, it will be sad not to have his little squeak around. And all morning Matthew has been asking where Zeus is. It's gonna take a while.
I'm sorry for your loss.
~Pam
Oh Beth....so sorry. XOXOX
Post a Comment