Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 2 of 28



Pancakes anyone...
I and the boys actually got up early enough for me to make them breakfast, and lucky them, it was pancakes. And no, we did not have a contest to see if they could eat faster than I could make them. I made them all before I put them on the table!!!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

what? no contest? darn!

your boys are so stinkin cute! benjamin looks like he had JUST woken up! :)

jillybean's world said...

that's no fun if you don't have a contest. well, we don't have one here, either...but, i do LeT jheriko make them.....

Beth said...

I know, I know, Dad would be disappointed, but maybe when the boys get older...
Benjamin had just woken up and Jill, Matthew does try to make anything I am making. He'll see me start to go in the kitchen and he'll say, "Mama, I do it, I help you". He reminds me of Jheriko. Maybe it's genetic!!!