Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 20 of 28

This is what I should of been eating.....




instead, I was working on this....


which then became these....



So, my super cool, totally awesome, far out Visiting Teaching Companion, Kim, brought over the chocolate covered strawberries, and I really should have eaten them tonight, but then I thought I had better save them for tomorrow, because hey, they would make a great Sunday dessert, right? And, I just happened to have my hands full making these handouts for my lesson tomorrow. I had to cut out 46 cards per bundle. Let's just say that my back is killing me, my shoulders hurt, and my fingers are numb. But it is all worth it. They are great handouts to give the girls and I am really looking forward to handing them out. I just hope that I don't have more than eight girls show up tomorrow, because other wise, I'll be short, and I don't want to be short!!!!

3 comments:

jillybean's world said...

but beth...
yOu aRE SHorT! don't think you're gonna grow anytime soon!

Beth said...

I was wondering if anyone picked up on that!!!

Kate said...

yum-o! did you eat any?