Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 22 of 28



I know

You are saying, "What is the hand all about?"

But I wanted to demonstrate what I went through today

I was playing volleyball

(nothing unusual for Monday)

and I went down for a pancake

another player caught the ball just in front of my hand

it skimmed off of her arms

and into....

the tips of my fingers

Now, you are probably wondering what is so bad about that

Let me just tell you

My three middle fingers got all jammed

In fact, I couldn't feel those three fingers for about an hour after the fact

If you look closely you will notice

The middle finger is still swollen around the knuckle

The index finger is almost back to normal

The ring finger is not bad at all, now

But I was really worried there would be some MAJOR swelling
Now I think I will become great friends with this ....

1 comment:

Kate said...

ouch! i feel your pain...and am so not jealous!