Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 4 of 28


This is the little project I have been working on for the last ten years. I finished the cross-stitching part just a few minutes ago (hallelujah) and now all that needs to be done is the back stitching. I will finally have a wall hanging for Benjamin. Now I just need to start on one for Matthew. I hope it doesn't take me another ten years!!!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

10 years? nice! that's like, a decade. it's way cute, though. i think it would probably take me at least twice as long to do one, though. go you! :)

Beth said...

I know, 10 years is a long time. I started it when DeAnn had Jerry, then picked it back up again when I was pregnant with Benjamin, and went back to it last year. I have finally completed it. Better late than never, I guess.