Sunday, March 21, 2010

Is this legal?????



I'd better elaborate.....
Matthew found the pet carrier for the cats and wanted to put BC in it.
He did, with much crying on BC's part.
Then he thought it would be fun to get inside himself.
So he crawled in and had Benjamin shut the door.
And laughed and laughed and laughed.
And even got mad when we made Benjamin unlock the door.
I'm starting to wonder why we even bother buying toys at all.
*
*
*
*
On a second note, do any of my sibs recall a certain birdcage(?) that some sibs liked to crawl into?
Maybe it's genetic.

3 comments:

Kate said...

legal? probably not. hilarious? of course! :)
look how grown up benjamin is. you would think he's a 5 year old!

Pam Emerson said...

Oh, yeah! Didn't we get that birdcage from Uncle Andy's? It was Huge, wasn't it? Or am I just remembering it as huge. And we were just little...

Beth said...

That's what I thought also, but I couldn't quite place the time of the birdcage.
And Kate, he is huge and 5!!!! And he was sad that he couldn't get in the carrier himself. He is just too big.