Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Graduate

Today my little boy graduated from preschool
It was a happy day
but also sad
I can't believe he is already old enough for kindergarten.
Here is the happy graduate with his certificate of completion.



This video is of Benjamin sharing his talent. Each student got to showcase something they could do. My boy is so smart.

I just couldn't pass this one up. Benjamin had the cutest expression on his face during the song, so just bear with it because it is a little long.

I am so proud of Benjamin. He has learned so much from his preschool. And I have learned from his teacher that he follows instructions very well; that he is quiet; that he is calm. I am just grateful that he does that for someone. Benjamin, good job and I love you.

2 comments:

It's my life.... said...

Too Cute! You must be so proud. Thanks for sharing with us, Beth. =)

Kate said...

did i never leave a comment? whattheheck!

anyway. ben is adorable. he is getting too grown up.
ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!!