Monday, January 31, 2011

Yada, yada, yada...and all that jazz (or in other words...this one's for you Kate)




I think it has been pointed out quite well how poorly I am doing at keeping this blog up-to-date. Like I mentioned in earlier posts, I just haven't felt like doing much of anything. I'm hoping I am not the only person in the world that feels like that. But, after the recital, in which Benjamin did quite well, and then after Christmas, where my children racked up quite a lot of booty, and then after the "holiday" break, where we spent most of it trying to get over illness, and then after most of January where we still spent more time getting over MORE illness (I heard a nasty rumor that the swine flu was going around my little neck of the woods and there was some consensus that I might have contracted THAT particular little bug, but we'll never know for certain because I didn't go into any form of care center during the time in which I was incapacitated) the family took a little much needed vacation. In other words....WE WENT TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!



So, for your viewing pleasure...
how Matthew spent the ENTIRE flight down
(death grip with smile on face)
Grandma Fe and Benjamin
me and mom
me and Pam...
or is it Pam and I???
my three boys
Benjamin doing some daring stunts
more craziness by Benjamin
two happy boys
alright already, just take the picture
hamming it up
don't we look happy?
awwww

the whole gang

4 comments:

Kate said...

1.that first picture of matthew made me smile! he is so stinkin cute!
2.it sounds like it was a much needed vacation! you guys have been sick a lot. i had forgotten about that!
3.i almost thought pam and mom had on the same hat! why aren't you wearing a hat?
5.is that all that it takes? me to remind you that you promised to blog regularly? that was easy!
6. are you sure you can't hop in mom's suitcase and come out here with her? that would rock!

Beth said...

1. yes, matthew is stinkin' cute.
2. i think we are all better
3. who needs a hat (mom and pam had different hats).
4. did you forget a fourth question?
5. you can "nag" me anytime, i just might take longer than you want for me to respond
6. if chad didn't have to go to work, i would crawl in mom's suitcase in an instant to come help you out!!!

Kimberlee said...

Holy crap! Look who posted.

Pam Emerson said...

Ahhh! See! I'm really glad we got that last picture done at the last minute. Proof that we were all there together :) I had such a great time. Can't wait for you next vacation, where I can come down and go to Disney with you!

~Pam