Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I want to go walking....

This morning is so beautiful and I really want to go for a walk before it gets too warm, which is almost not possible here in Idaho, but this is what is holding me up.







Aren't they so cute. I just don't have the heart to wake them up even though it is 9 am. The more sleep the better, right.


Last night Matt and Brittney came over. We had a good time just talking and catching up. And Benjamin loved having them here. In fact, when asked if he wanted to go home with Uncle Matt, he said yes. Well, I don't know if I am ready for that, so maybe next time. But, he wanted to "build something" with Matt. Here is the end result of the endeavor.




3 comments:

Pam Emerson said...

Ahhh! I wish we lived closer to Matt. I'm jealous! I'm glad you get a chance to get together every once in a while. Your kids are so sweet and cute when they're sleeping... :)

Pam

Beth said...

It is fun being this close. I just wish we lived closer, like you and Kate. And the boys are sweet. Now this morning, Matthew woke up around 8:20, and Benjamin woke up a little after that, but I couldn't go walking. Too cold. But yesterday, was beautiful. I took about an hour and a half walk because the weather was so nice. I just kept walking up those hills because I did not want to go home!

Kate said...

why is it that the kids always have other plans? why can't they ALWAYS sleep like that?
how fun that matt came out! i am jealous. matt is a pretty cool brother.
ummm...i made the yummy caramel recipe. yummy! thank you so much!
and...i got the package you sent me. thank you! :)
and...we are starting volleyball tonight. way excited!