Last Saturday night, Monster Trucks came to town. Chad decided that he wanted Benjamin to experience total redneck heaven. So they went and had a thoroughly enjoyable time.
I on the other hand got to stay home and chase after Matthew!!
Well, little boys have different taste buds than their momma's, so the wipes must taste good, and all that baby food also! I think what he likes most to do is pull the wipes out of the box...just like magic.
2 comments:
So, that picture of Matthew totally reminds me of Preston. What is it with getting into the wipes? It's not like they taste good! :)
Well, little boys have different taste buds than their momma's, so the wipes must taste good, and all that baby food also! I think what he likes most to do is pull the wipes out of the box...just like magic.
Post a Comment