Just takin' it one crazy day at a time!!
Ben is sooo big! I can't believe you have a three year old! That is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen! :)
Yep, he's a ham.
hahahhahahahahah. THat was soooo cute! i'm so glad you're sharing your boys with us. I feel so far away. Now I feel that much closer!Love, Pam
Chad and I just laugh every time he sings it and I was finally able to get it taped. He also does the wise man and the foolish man, but not so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ben is sooo big! I can't believe you have a three year old! That is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen! :)
Yep, he's a ham.
hahahhahahahahah. THat was soooo cute! i'm so glad you're sharing your boys with us. I feel so far away. Now I feel that much closer!
Love, Pam
Chad and I just laugh every time he sings it and I was finally able to get it taped. He also does the wise man and the foolish man, but not so cute!
Post a Comment