Friday, August 29, 2008

Potty Training

Yes, that's right, I think Benjamin is fully potty trained. He actually went poop in the potty, all by himself. And we were on some small road trips and he was able to go pee in the big potties. I don't know why I put this off for so long. I guess you could just say that I am lazy. Well, I hope that I don't wait so long for Matthew. I think that he will train himself though. He likes to sit in Ben's potty and play the music. Enjoy this video of one of the episodes. And just know that I bribed Benjamin with one sucker if he goes pee and two suckers if he goes poop.


2 comments:

Pam Emerson said...

hahahahahaha, ok I could not stop laughing when I saw Ben! He is so CUTE! It says "Hey! Get me out!" Hahaha. Holy Cow. I never thought potty training could be so amusing. I'm really proud of both of you guys. I know it is a difficult thing to do, but now just think how much easier your job will be :)

Love ya!

Pam

Beth said...

Well, it's been easier than I thought. Really only two days of "accidents", and then on our road trip to Boise, well, let's just say that it was not a good couple of hours. But, overall, it has been good, and Ben is such a big boy. I'm so proud of him.