Sunday, September 14, 2008

HapPy BirThdaY, MoM

I'm not used to not having my mom here for her birthday. It is always just routine to drive over to the homestead and have a dinner and dessert to celebrate the special day. But times change and I guess that I have to grow up. So, I just wanted my mom to know on this special day, that I love her very much. You are the best mom ever. You have such strong convictions and you stick to them. I admire your strength and courage and your testimony. And to know that you gave birth to 11 children, that is just amazing. I love spending time with you as an adult, going to the movies and shopping (I know we didn't do them as much as you would have liked, but I think when you get back from your mission that will have changed). You are my personal hero. Thank you for being you.

2 comments:

Kate said...

so, beth, you should be back from yellowstone...i wanna see pictures!

and...i tagged you! so, check out my blog.

Anonymous said...

Tell Ben Grandma Fe loved his song to her. I am really impressed!
I'll e looking forward to girl bonding time, too.