Lego's, and Lincoln logs, and batteries for my fire engine. Or so Benjamin asked for when he got to see Santa Claus. We had our ward Christmas party last Tuesday, which included a visit from St. Nick and Benjamin was so excited. We ended up being close to the last ones to sit on his lap, but that was OK because it gave Benjamin some time to work out his list. And work it out, he did. When he got on Santa's lap he started right in. He was not shy about asking for everything. And actually, his list is very do-able. I guess he could have asked for a DS.....
Matthew, on the other, couldn't wait to get away!!!
3 comments:
Too cute! It is hilarious that Ben was so excited, and Matthew just wanted to get away. :) I don't blame him. That Santa character was always a little suspect to me.
I didn't realize that Matthew was barefoot. He's so stinkin' cute.
He hates having his socks and shoes on. Oh well, I guess one day it will bite him in the butt!!!
Post a Comment