Friday, February 20, 2009

Needs

So, my family is having fun with this, and as you can see I am at a blogging wall with what to post, so if you want to experiment, just go to google and type in "your name needs" and see what comes up. Then write down the top ten, and be honest, it can be quite funny.

1. Beth needs to go back to school.
2. Beth needs to look within about what she is believing about her weight.
3. Beth needs a job.
4. Beth needs advice.
5. Beth needs a considerable raise in salary.
6. Beth needs prayers (harder to come by, I had to go to the website to figure this one out!!!)
7. Beth's needs are on facebook.
8. Beth needs to come chill.
9. Beth needs sleep.
10. Beth needs to go home.

1 comment:

Pam Emerson said...

I needs sleep, too :) What a coincidence!