Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 26 of 28


Isn't this soooo cute?
I think so.
I made a cake for Chad's birthday.
Matthew just had to help.
In fact, he climbed up on the counter
by using a step stool
then he said
"Help you, help you"
I could NOT have him not help
so he helped to stir the dry ingredients
and he cracked the eggs
(in a separate bowl of course)
then he did the initial mixing with a spoon
I finished off with the beaters
And then Matthew really finished it all off
He is just way too cute.

2 comments:

Kate said...

that IS cute. matthew is absolutely adorable!
and btw, is that the orange box STILL on the counter?

Beth said...

I know, Matthew is cute, what can I say. And by the way, it is a box of oranges, but it is a NEW box of oranges. We really love them.