Happy Birthday
to my wonderful husband, Chad
the man that I love
the man that I cherish
the man who watches the boys on Saturday mornings so I can play volleyball
the man who is working so hard to get his PhD
and he will get it one day soon
the man who loves to drag race...legally
the man who loved and respected his mother
the man who took care of his mother when others did not want to
the man who respects me and my ideas
the man who works hard for a paycheck so that I can stay home
the man who makes sure the mountaineer is all checked out whenever I go on a road trip
the man who cleans the litter box so I don't have to
the man who helps with the house cleaning
the man who will help with the laundry
the man who will get down on his knees to be on the same level as the boys
the man who mows his mother-in-law's lawn, willingly
the man who will go to church so I'm not alone in Sacrament meeting with the boys
the man who will get the church bag ready
the man who helps get dinner ready....
and if needed, will pick up carry out
for these reasons and many, many more
I truly love you
Thank you for being my husband.
Love, Beth
2 comments:
chad is a pretty great guy, huh? i'm glad i have him as a brother-in-law!
happy birthday chad. thanks for being a part of our family!
Happy (late) Birthday Chad. You got a good one, Beth.
Post a Comment