So, I guess I had better explain what is going on
The last couple of days, whenever Chad or I ask Matthew
"Do you need a diaper change?"
He says,
"NO, Grandma do it"
And then we laugh because Grandma did not come over all week.
But today,
When Grandma came over
Matthew woke up from his nap
And I had to leave to go set up for New Beginnings
And Matthew just must have needed his diaper changed
So Grandma did what a Grandma had to do
And changed him.
Isn't she wonderful!!!!!
(P.S. I didn't show the x-rated picture Chad took at first
Because Matthew just might be embarrassed later on in life!!!)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
So, that's it.
28 pictures in 28 days
I can honestly say that I didn't think I could do it
I am pleasantly surprised that I did
I'm not too sure if I'll do it next month
But I will promise that I will do more frequent updates
Because it's been kind of fun
I hope you all enjoyed a glimpse of our life
For the last month
3 comments:
the funny part, when i called up mom, this was the FIRST thing she told me about. {changing matthew's diaper!}
i absolutely loved the 28 days of pictures. looking forward to your 30 days of march! :)
and don't forget---it's been 28 days of Kate leaving comments! :)
yeah.... that's kinda the first thing Mom told me when I talked to her last night too! I think Mom enjoys changing diapers more than she lets on.
Post a Comment