Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Matthew’s Preschool Graduation

Matthew has been attending the same preschool that Benjamin attended, and he loves it! Well...now he loves it. But he does not like homework because everyday he would ask, "Do I have homework today?" Silly boy, I don't think he realizes that he will be doing homework for the next 14 years, and then some.

Matthew's Preschool Graduation 001Matthew's Preschool Graduation 020Matthew's Preschool Graduation 024Matthew's Preschool Graduation 003

For the graduation ceremony, Ms. Lori has each student display a talent. All that Matthew could come up with was to blow bubbles with his saliva. I kind of figured that he should do something a little more noticeable, so we decided on Matthew doing a summersault. The problem was that Matthew forgot how to do a summersault. So there was some fast practicing to get it in before the ceremony. (And he also did the bubble thing!) It all came out perfect and I am sure proud of my little boy!!!

 

I would have uploaded a video of Matthew’s amazing talent, but I haven’t yet figured out YouTube.  When that happens, you’ll get to see an amazing saliva bubble!!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Sooo...it takes you having a kidney stone to get you to sit down and write a blog post, huh? :)
Matthew is SUCH a cutie! Is he really going to be in Kindergarten next year? Really? He's such a little guy! Preston especially loved seeing these pictures! I can't wait to see the video of his saliva bubbles. Man, you Pope's sure are talented! LOL! Love ya!♥♥♥

Unknown said...

Awe Matthew looks so cute and grown up at the same time!!! Congrats buddy!!
Hope you are feeling better Beth!!