A little bit of this and that
I cannot believe that summer is like half way over. It has gone way too fast. I’ve spent the last couple of weeks up in the Tacoma area helping my sister Jill out. There were some great moments of pure joy…like when all 4 boys were finally asleep at the same time (ha). There were some crazy moments…like when I was stuck in the house with said 4 boys because it was raining outside. There was a lot of laughing moments…like when Jill and I got to reminiscing about days gone by. And when Jeanny and Robin came to visit me. I'm pretty sure they were glad they only had about an hour in that mad house!!! There were even some tears…some mixed in with the crazy moments, some mixed in with the pure joy, and some mixed in with the laughing. I’m glad it got the opportunity to help a sister out. And even though it wasn’t always fun, I’m glad my boys got to play with her boys. I don’t think I even took one picture. I was just way too exhausted. But as a saying goes that Jill has on her wall, I found out that I can do hard things. Thank you Jill for putting up with me for a couple of weeks. (I lied, my mom took a couple of pictures at the park one day. Here are two of them. And because Jheriko was at a friends house that day, there are only pictures of Dillon. Yea for Grandmas!!!!)

During Memorial Day week, Chad took the week off and we just did a lot of fun things around the house. But the most fun of all was that we launched rockets. We went over to the soccer fields by our house and after much experimentation, we got them to fly. The boys sure had fun chasing them down.





On Friday, Matthew begged and begged to play on the slip and slide. So, I hooked it up and let them have a go at it. It really isn’t a slip and slide. More of a jump and stop. But they had fun getting wet and running around outside. I really need to do that more often.


4 comments:
Aw! Love it! SO glad you were able to go help Jill! I really do wish I could have gone! What a good sister you are!!
{Despite the fact that you didn't take any pictures with you super amazing camera!}
Your boys are getting WAY too big! Don't you a have a birthday coming up soon?
Maybe if you had a hill..
Can't wait to see you. We'll have to take a few pictures when you come.
see...when dillon is strapped into something..he can be sweet..sometimes..
I am sure your sister appreciated your help. And I'm glad to hear that you had a good time. I hope you are having a great time in San Diego. And then after that you need to get your butt home. I miss seeing you. mkay.
P.S. Benjamin's slipe and slide face looks intense!
Post a Comment